- “Food is the new fur” – Jay Rayner on the enduring value of using celebrities to endorse campaigns. Greta Scacchi, Jamie Oliver and Paul McCartney all discussed with a particular focus on food-related campaigns.
- Some strategic advice in the form of an open letter from Paul Richards to Gordon Brown’s new Director of Communications Simon Lewis.
- FutureGov posting – press release…or blog post…or both?
- Online exposure of oppressive regimes (please do check out my joint research paper** with James Stanyer at Loughborough) – the situation in Iran and the headache that Twitter presents for the censor – via Jeff Jarvis.
- 10 ways universties are teaching social media to journalism students
Resources and Links 19/06/09Published June 19, 2009 Online Tools , Resources , Uncategorized 1 Comment
Tags: education, journalism, Politics, PR, twitter