- Debate on Google’s new sidewiki application. Co-opting conversations that bloggers should rightfully own? A strange alternative online universe? A chance to cyber graffiti all over your most disliked brand’s site!? Indeed, someone has already used the opportunity to abuse the Daily Mail.
- Eight projects showing how Public Media 2.0 has graduated from “theory to practice”.
- 10 tech trends that every journalist should know?
- The Lay Scientist attempts to quantify how many people might die as a result of the UK media’s shockingly poor coverage of the HPV vaccination…
- …while Malcolm Coles over at the Online Journalism Blog rates our national newspapers by degrees of irresponsibility in how they have covered HPV.
UPDATE: From the comments, I’m taking up Malcolm Coles’ mini campaign to make sure Google doesn’t keep placing inaccurate links at the top of searches on the cervical cancer jab or for the cervical cancer vaccine. Glad to help.